|Credit: Mervin Ted Tabinas Llena|
Note: I am posting this here in Facebook not for official purposes, but for the benefit of my fellow Estehanons who wanted to know the real situation of our beloved province. Hoping this can help all of you.
REPORTED DEATH: Total = 12
1. Oras - 3
2. Dolores - 1
3. Sulat - 4
4. Borongan - 4 plus 3 missing
REPORTED INJURED: Total = 281
1. Oras - 73
2. Dolores - 57
3. Sulat - 68
4. Borongan - 78
5. Maydolong - 3
6. Balangkayan - 2
DAMAGED HOUSES: (TDH = Totally Damaged; PDH = Partially Damaged)
1. San Policarpo: TDH - 1,143 PDH - 1,924
2. Oras: TDH - 3,452 PDH - 4,115
3. Taft: TDH - 666 PDH - 1,319
4. Sulat: TDH - 1,474 PDH - 1,995
5. San Julian: TDH - 1,200 PDH - 849
6. Borongan: TDH - 2,685 PDH - 5,888
7. Maydolong: TDH - 207 PDH - 924
8. Balangkayan: TDH - 474 PDH - 1,807
9. Llorente: TDH - 256 PDH - 523
*** Sorry, other towns have incomplete or no data yet, hopefully I get the complete data tomorrow morning after the PDRRMC meeting.
1. Smart Mobile is functioning in Arteche, Hernani, Gen. Mac, Salcedo, Mercedes, Guiuan, Quinapondan, Giporlos Balangiga and Lawaan.
2. Globe Mobile has no signal in the whole province, but they promised Vice-Gov. Dindo Picardal that they will have signal in Borongan City within the day.
All roads going to Eastern Samar have been cleared and are now passable, except that bridge in Libas, San Julian where only light vehicle can pass through it.
ESAMELCO promised that they will be able to revive electric power within two weeks, provided that the NGCP will fix the supply of electricity from the main line.